Back to Help
Microsoft Outlook E-Mail Setup
- Click on File
- Click on Add Account
- It will ask for your name, email address, password, and password retype
- At the bottom click where it reads "Configure server settings or additional server types"
then click Next.
- Click on Internet E-Mail then Next
- Incoming Mail Server is : mail.thevillages.net
Outgoing Mail Server is : mail.thevillages.net
- Type in your username
Type in your password
- Click on More Settings at the bottom
- Click on the "Outgoing Server" tab
- Check the box "My outgoing server requires authentication"
- Click on "Advanced"
- On the Outgoing server (SMTP) change the port number to 465
- Where it reads "Use the following type of encrypted connection:" select SSL
- Click "OK"
- Click "Next"